HRT Maximus Chest Harness
The Maximus Chest Harness design was inspired by Army ranger hall of fame MSG (ret) H. “Mad Max” Mullen. The chest harness is made from 500 Denier Cordura treated with DuPont Teflon and has an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system on the chest to instantly don/doff additional equipment based on your operational needs. The front features a kangaroo style map pocket. The back of the harness is an H style design that features our proprietary back panel. The zipper sections to allow users to configure the back of the chest harness with a multitude of panel options based on your specific tasks. This system comes with our Maximus Placard featuring a kangaroo style pocked that comes standard with triple 5.56 magazine insert along with two handgun magazines, (Dual 7.62 Magazine and Quad SMG inserts can be purchased separately. The maximus placard also features two general purpose zipper pockets on the front.
- 500 Denier Cordura placard Double Stitched chest harness
- YKK zipper sections to add mission specific panels
- Duraflex Buckle attachment system for modular design to add additional equipment
- Placard features 3 M4 and 2 handgun magazine pouches and two general purpose pouches.
- H-Harness design allows for secure, easily adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for comfort fitting.
- Kangaroo map pocket