HRT HRAC II Triple Plate Carrier
The HRT HRAC II is a multirole versatile plate carrier that is designed to be extremely modular allowing operators to navigate obstacles. The base model is easy to don and doff, while holding life-saving plates. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura treated with DuPont Teflon and has an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system on the chest to instantly don/doff additional equipment based on your operational needs. Our proprietary dual back panel design features dual zipper sections to allow users to configure the back of the carrier with a multitude of panel options based on your specific tasks. This system comes with our Triple Placard featuring triple 5.56 magazine along with triple pistol magazine. The magazine pouches feature a polymer insert along with bungee retention to keep your magazines in place. Our optional cummerbunds expand real estate for additional pouches, side-plate pockets, or whatever else you might need to fulfill your mission.
- 500 Denier Cordura placard Double Stitched outer carrier
- Ultra light-weight yet comfortable base system for every day deployment
- Dual YKK zipper sections to add mission specific panels
- Duraflex Buckle attachment system for modular design to add additional equipment
- Placard features 3 M4 and 3 handgun magazine pouches
- Three Cummerbund Options: Low-Profile, Slick, and Standard Molle.
- Secure, easily adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for comfort fitting.
- Air flow channel keeps wearer cool. Optional Velcro pontoons or spacers can further extend comfort to long period of use.
- Carrier fits Size plates 10”x12”